Student Financial Services > International - World > Cost Summary - World
Student Financial Services
Cost Summary - World
May 2023– April 2024
Estimated Cost of Attedance
|Tuition 30 crs/year ($528/crs)||$15,840|
|International Student Fee||$8,000|
|Dorm/Café (Double Occp)||$7,750|
(approx. $27,709 USD)
*Additional charges may apply and include but are not limited to: labs, sports team dues, music dues, gym memberships, transportation, parking pass and grad fees.
The Official Letter of Acceptance required for the Canadian Study Permit application issued after:
- Admission status confirmed, and
- Down payment of $2,150 received, and
- Financial outlines reviewed (including refund policy), signed and submitted.
All term fees must be paid prior to each term’s registration of courses.
Acceptable Payment Methods
- Paymytuition: https://www.paymytuition.com/paynow/burman
- August 16-23rd - $250 Late fee in effect
- August 24-Sept. 11 - $500 Late fee in effect
- Dec 16 - 23rd - $250 Late fee in effect
- Dec 24-Jan. 12 - $500 Late fee in effect
Questions? Please contact Student Financial Services at 403/782-3381, x4016 or 800/661-8129, x2.
The tuition and fee rates and financial policies are valid between May 1, 2023 and April 30, 2024. The fees stated are correct at the time of publication. Burman University reserves the right to change fees when necessary without notice.
Request a spending plan: Questionnaire Form